Sunday, June 17, 2012

Summer Patterns

I've been the laziest blogger ever! Having one month to wrap up a whole 3 months design project, I did not have so much choice, but work work and more work. Bon enough talking about that. During this week, I also had to cooperate on another video for VTV3. For this one, I worked with patterns. Stripes and polka dots, flowers and graphics, they are everywhere this summer. They are fun, trendy and easy to wear. And to create uniqueness, play and coordinate different patterns together!

And the video is also the debut of Lola as "dog-star"! She's loving it.

Here it is



Oh and by the way, I just arrived in Paris! Vacances Vacances. 

4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I have just come across your site wandering-jo.blogspot.com and would be really interested in chatting to you further about some advertising opportunities and partnerships that would be mutually beneficial for us.

    We work with a wide range of publishers in your niche and would like to also begin working with you.

    Please get in touch if you would be interested in chatting further about possible partnerships.

    Look forward to hearing from you soon,

    Jacqueline Rosales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jacqueline,

    Thank you for your comment and interest in wandering-jo. Could you please send me an email with more details. here is my address: firzlijoelle@gmail.com

    Best,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Joelle,

    I just came across your blog while looking for fashion bloggers in Hanoi.
    In September I (since long time ago) will visit Hanoi (my origin). I want to get to know the city and the culture a little bit more especially in terms of fashion since I am currently a fashion blogger and going to study fashion design later on here ein Germany. Maybe make some nice contacts in Vietnam...
    I was wondering whether you had some tips for me what I could visit, some must-go adresses or so :D
    It would mean so much to me if you could help me out here!
    Also I would be happy to chat a little bit more to you some time. You seem to have a great job/life in Hanoi (seen your gorgeous styling work etc).
    E-mail me? th.anhdinh@yahoo.com

    Looking forward to hear from you!
    xx, Anh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss reading you!!!!

    Loula.......xxx

    ReplyDelete